Whether you choose one of Sunguard’s Retractable Awnings or a Fixed Awning to cover a window or door, Sunguard’s installers are here to provide quality professional installation services.
- Sunguard Awnings are installed at the optimum height and angle to provide the perfect synergy of maximum functionality and esthetic appeal
- At Sunguard, a unique shade solution can be designed and installed to accommodate any situation including low roofs, large chimneys, large attached enclosures, down spouts, solariums, etc.
- Our Installations include awning pitch setting, and Somfy Motor programming (where applicable)
- Installations are routinely done on various surface types. We install on Brick, Soffits, Roofs, Concrete, Aluminum Siding, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding and even on some Solariums.
- Sunguard retractable awnings are installed using the Hilti Epoxy Adhesive Anchor System on all Brick installations.
- Awning removal and discard, prior to the installation of your new Sunguard awning is available.
- Retractable awning fabric replacements are done onsite at your home or business to ensure a quick turn-around and minimal disruption.