We Sell the Best Wicker Patio Furniture in Mississauga
Find a Wide Variety of Wicker Patio Furniture at Our Store
If you’re looking for exceptional wicker patio furniture in Mississauga, then Sunguard is the right place for you. The natural, woven texture of these products made from this technique, can provide a rustic charm to your outdoor spaces. You can find a large selection of conversational seating, sectional collections, chairs, and more wicker products at our store. We focus on including only premium quality products from renowned brands like Cabana Coast in our inventory.
Visit our showroom for high-quality outdoor wicker furniture in a variety of styles and designs. Whether you’re looking for a classic, modern or transitional patio set, we guarantee that you’ll find a suitable piece for your patio, deck or porch. Our wide variety of products will also provide suitable options according to your budget, style and functional needs.
Call us at (905)-569-8566 or write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our products.
Why Visit Our Showroom to Buy Wicker Patio Furniture in Mississauga?
Sunguard has been in the business for more than 20 years, serving throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We’ve built a reputation for providing customers with the finest quality of products from reputable brands. Our team also ensures 100% customer satisfaction in terms of delivery and installation.
We have the largest selection of wicker furniture in Mississauga. We guarantee that you’ll not find an extensive variety of products in any other store. When you purchase garden furniture from us, you have the opportunity to customize your order according to your needs and taste. Take advantage of the best deals during our periodical wicker patio furniture clearance sale.
Caring for Wicker Patio Furniture
All-weather wicker furniture has been a popular choice for outdoor spaces for a long time because of its iconic style and durability. The weaving technique is quite advanced and makes these products sturdy. It doesn’t require a lot of care and maintenance to keep them looking their best, unless you reside in a location with extreme climates. Here are some useful tips for maintaining your wicker products.
- Brush off the dust and other organic materials regularly to prevent them from accumulating in the crevices of the weave. If left unattended, a collection of dirt can lead to the growth of mildew and gradually cause the fibres to decay.
- Use a vacuum occasionally to get rid of dust particles from deep beneath the surface.
- If your wicker furniture is already soiled, use a sponge to clean the product using a mixture of warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and allow it to dry naturally and don’t sit or leave anything damp on top, as this can cause it to sag.
- Note that too much heat or cold isn’t suitable for wicker, even if they’re specifically manufactured for outdoor use. Hot temperatures can cause the weave to become more elastic, while the cold can make it stiffer. Extreme moisture levels are also not safe for this type of furniture, as it can make the weave sag and trigger the growth of mildew. It’s recommended that you cover up the furniture and store it in a protected place during such extreme climate conditions, including rain.
- Keep a watchful eye on the finish of your particular products. If they’re painted, you may need to use touch-up paint to fix any damages from time to time.
- It’s also recommended that you inspect the weave so that if there’s any gap created due to shifting, you can push them back to place using your fingers.
At Sunguard, our team of experts will guide you through the right outdoor products and maintenance instructions so you can use them without having to worry about damages. You can also contact us if you need any product-related assistance.
Visit Our Store
Sunguard Products Ltd.
3600A Laird Rd, Unit 5